THis is so cool Wilson. I will follow you on your blog. Love you,Papaw
I love your snowman, Wilson!
Candy canes! That was a very clever idea. We tried raisins, but they didn't seem to stay on our snow man. We will definitely be following your blog :)
Did you eat the blueberries when you were done? I really like frozen blueberries. I miss my Wilson!
no i did not eat those blueberries, but i did eat a few.-wilson
THis is so cool Wilson. I will follow you on your blog. Love you,
ReplyDeletePapaw
I love your snowman, Wilson!
ReplyDeleteCandy canes! That was a very clever idea. We tried raisins, but they didn't seem to stay on our snow man. We will definitely be following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteDid you eat the blueberries when you were done? I really like frozen blueberries. I miss my Wilson!
ReplyDeleteno i did not eat those blueberries, but i did eat a few.
ReplyDelete-wilson